What We Do…..
- We in essence are a group of luvvies who choose when working with PremierCru to subvert luvvie norms to make unapologetically entertaining pieces of theatre..
- We can pop up where and when you want, entertaining audiences for anywhere between twenty-five minutes and 4 hours.
- We have a ‘pool’ of West End Actors, who have rehearsed and performed the roles before, creating an almost constant availability for production.
- Prior to the Summer of ‘2021’ about 90% of our events were Wine Tastings ‘that go horribly wrong’. An evening where guests can sit back and enjoy Blind Wine Tasting, the Play and Competition by table during a Dinner.
- We occasionally just pop up and perform our standalone 25 minute farce at a corporate, charity or Anniversary dinner.
- All Wine Merchants are happy to give discounts on wines for Events/Performances which means for as little as £5 a head audiences can get more than enough wine to drink! A performance places their wines centre stage, so maybe it’s not surprising they are happy to discount!
To add a special touch to your event, we can arrange for the artist Gillian Johnson (http://www.gillianjohnsoncards.com/), to be on hand to record the evening with sketches of your guests – providing a personal memento and super client present . Gillian’s illustrations are seen throughout this website.
We have a relationship with Samphire Catering, who like ourselves, provide a ‘pop-up’ kitchen, bringing their own barbeque to serve sublime canapes, fresh fish and steaks, beautiful artisan breads and cheeses, all with a Tuscan flavour. (For examples of their food, see the Gallery page)
Chelsea Physic Garden
For a London venue, we often use The Chelsea Physic Garden, SW3. where in the Winter, we utilise their Lecture Room, we find clients often want us to ‘pop up’ in the garden. Chelsea Physic now host our evenings themselves.
To discuss your requirements, please contact David on 07939077999 or click for email: email@example.com