What We Do…
- We pop up where and when you want, entertaining guests for anywhere between twenty five minutes and 4 hours.
- We have a ‘pool’ of West End Actors, so that we are always available, even at short notice to get anywhere in the UK.
- About 90% of our events are our Wine Tastings ‘that go horribly wrong’. An evening where guests can sit back and enjoy Blind Wine Tasting, the Play and Competition by table during a Dinner.
- Ordinarily the Tasting is hosted by Actor David Bark-Jones, Charlie Womersley, host extraordinaire, and if required a senior figure from your chosen Wine Merchants.
- We occasionally just pop up and perform our standalone 25 minute farce at a corporate, charity or Anniversary dinner.
- All Wine Merchants are happy to give discounts on wines for Events which means for as little as £10 a head Guests can get more than enough wine to drink! The event places their wines centre stage, so maybe it’s not surprising their happy to discount!
- Food and venue hire are not included, but can be organised at extra variable costs dependent on the client’s choices. We use the excellent ‘pop up’ Samphire Catering and Authentic Mexican “pop up” Elote.
To add a special touch to your event, we can arrange for the artist Gillian Johnson (http://www.gillianjohnsoncards.com/), to be on hand to record the evening with sketches of your guests – providing a personal memento and super client present . Gillian’s illustrations are seen throughout this website.
We have a relationship with Samphire Catering, who like ourselves, provide a ‘pop-up’ kitchen, bringing their own barbeque to serve sublime canapes, fresh fish and steaks, beautiful artisan breads and cheeses, all with a Tuscan flavour. (For examples of their food, see the Gallery page)
Chelsea Physic Garden
For a London venue, we often use The Chelsea Physic Garden, SW3. where in the Winter, we utilise their Lecture Room, we find clients often want us to ‘pop up’ in the garden. Chelsea Physic now host our evenings themselves.
To discuss your requirements, please contact Rachel on 01477 533176 or click for email: firstname.lastname@example.org